PDS IT is looking for entry level technicians to assist with a Win10 refresh for a medical client in Brainerd, MN. We are looking for candidates who are go getters and are wanting to grow their careers.
QR Code Link to This Post
Some of the responsibilities include:
Performs installations, set-ups and moves of information systems infrastructure and applications as well as troubleshoots and repairs computer systems and peripheral equipment located throughout the organization. May provide technical assistance and training to end users.
Technical duties vary from assembly and preparation of computer hardware components to loading system software; some troubleshooting and diagnostics as well. Interacts well with the customer and does neat and efficient work. Understands and knows how to use all company computer products, sees opportunities to provide customers with infrastructure services and delights customers through this process.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Hardware Assembly/Setup
• Assembles/Disassembles hardware components
• Sets up and installs workstations (both physical and virtual), laptops, monitors, keyboards, printers, and other peripheral hardware following design or installation specifications
2. Software Installation and De-Installation
• Performs software installation/de-installation for operating systems, applications, utilities, drivers, etc. on workstations and laptops
• Performs quality assurance for all workstation/laptop builds
3. Customer Support
• Instructs users in the use of the equipment and software
• Client device maintenance/support, including support for workstations (both physical and virtual), laptops, tablets, printers, and any other client hardware products
4. Installs & Rollout (Multiple Installs) Process
• Installs and/or moves infrastructure at customer locations
• Receives, tests, and connects systems at the user location as well as creates the appropriate user environment on the workstations and servers