ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
• Welcomes guests to the retail shops in a friendly, courteous manner.
• Consistently upsells and recommends product to guests.
• Becomes familiar with all gift shop items and inventory, and provides assistance and information to both internal and external guests.
• Operates the POS System to accept payment for retail sales, in the form of cash, credit and complimentary, making correct change as required.
• Balancing cash drawer at shift end and ensuring proper paperwork is completed for Accounting.
• Communicates accurate records of merchandise sold and stock on hand.
• Maintains working knowledge of Grand Casino, facilities and special and upcoming events on property, in order to advise guests of same, whenever possible.
• Ensure flow of communication to following shift of important or relevant information.
• Create and set up displays of merchandise to keep shop updated with new or featured products.
• Works to achieve and maintain a maximum level of guest service and guest satisfaction.
• Attend mandatory department meetings to facilitate flow of information throughout Gift Shops.
• Inspects merchandise, to ensure it is correctly priced and displayed to its best advantage.
• Responsible for maintaining a consistent and regular attendance record.
• Exercises teamwork throughout shift.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma, general education degree (GED) or ability to pass our Basic Skills Assessment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers