Pro Staff is currently working with a company in Emily, MN, who is looking for an experienced Welder/Fabricator to join their team. This company specializes in custom metal fabricating and has a wide variety of jobs and tasks. They are seeking a well-rounded, hardworking individual who enjoys being challenged and has general trade knowledge and experience.
SKILLS AND QUALIFCATIONS:
• Be proficient in knowledge and use of fabrication techniques involved in the fabrication and manufacture of custom machinery and projects
• Operation of machinery involved in fabricating metal which may include: plate sheers, drilling and tapping, rolls, plate burning, plasma cutting, and handheld oxygen/acetylene torches
• Proficiency in the use of all fabrication hand tools: drills, grinders, cutting tools, squares, levels, etc
• Read and interpret project plans, blueprints, and other written instructions and diagrams
• Perform MIG, TIG, and other types of welds based on project needs
• De-bur and grind metal as necessary for projects
• Understanding and safe usage of overhead cranes and forklifts
• Two plus years of welding and fabrication experience
• Willingness and ability to learn
To hear more about this opportunity please call/text our office at 218-825-0434.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers