Pro Staff is currently looking for a 2nd Shift Shear Operator to work at a metal stamping and fabrication company in the Brainerd Lakes Area.
Shear Operators estimate, shear and issue proper material per job card information. The overhead crane and forklifts are a vital part of moving, stacking, loading and unloading material form trailers. Workers may be transferred to adjacent areas on an as needed basis.
• Estimate and shear the correct type and amount of material per job card information.
• Load and unload materials.
• Keep materials market properly at all times.
• Separate bad from good material and identify as such and report to your lead supervisor.
• Keep work area neat and orderly.
• Work with lead people (or designee) to learn basic shop knowledge and any associated procedures.
To hear more about this opportunity please call or text our office at 218-825-0434.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers