Pro Staff is currently working with a world class CNC manufacturing corporation that is looking for a Quality Manager to join their team. This company is a full service supplier that can manage the process and production of a new or existing product. They contract to design, engineer, and manufacture and assemble precision CNC products, customer and production machines parts, and component assemblies for various industries.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage quality issues as they relate to inspection, production process control and final product quality audits.
• Complies with all sections of the Quality Assurance Manual.
• Conduct analysis of factors impacting production scrap, product failures and consumer quality issues for determination of root
cause and corrective actions.
• Facilitate the resolution of manufacturing and process related quality issues, including problem solving, corrective actions and
• Provide product quality and problem-solving training in support of quality improvement efforts.
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
• Strong technical skills surrounding CNC Machining of metal castings.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience within quality, preferably experience as a Quality Manager in a manufacturing or related
• Computer literate.
• Knowledge in use of precision measuring tools including but not limited to: calipers, micrometers (ID, OD, and depth), thread
• Working knowledge of mechanical inspection, blue print reading, GD & T, basic quality systems, ISO 9001, basic CMM
experience (PC-DMIS preferred), internal quality audits.
To hear more about this opportunity or to apply, please call our office at 218-825-0434.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers