Pro Staff is currently seeking Large Press Operators for a company in the Brainerd Lakes Area. Our client is a top provider and industry leader in full service stamping and fabrication of metal components.
• Performing in-process inspections and final inspections by visually inspecting parts according to established standard work
• Dispose of scrap and rejects accordingly
• Identify any nonconforming and/or suspect product
• Package and handle parts without causing any damage to product
• Maintain clean and safe work station
• Assist as needed with all other duties as assigned by the shifts Team Leader
• Ability to perform repetitive rotation and movement of hands and wrists to work quickly and efficiently
• Physically demanding job requiring enduring physical stamina and being open to change and variety in workplace
• Hand/Arm strength coupled with dexterity
• Good eye/hand coordination
• Ability to bend, lift and stretch
• Ability to successfully interface with other associates and management
• Pleasant and tactful approach when dealing with people
• Self motivated and results oriented
• Attention to details
• Able to work with little supervision.
• Team member supporting area goals and objectives
To hear more about these opportunities please call or text our office at 218-825-0434.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers