Pro Staff is working with a premier organization in the Brainerd Lakes Area who is seeking a candidate to fill a full-time Packer position. A successful candidate will accurately pack quality finished product according to customer specifications.
• Removes finished product from in-line thermoforming machine as it is being produced.
• Reviews each part for quality issues such as plastic thickness, uneven trim, holes, color variation, etc.
• Pack finished parts into boxes according to customer specifications, taping and labeling each one and placing on pallets as
• Ensures proper quantity before boxing and maintains required paperwork.
• Communicates problems with bad parts, label-aire malfunctions, or machinery to the Operators in a timely manner.
• Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to multi-task.
To hear more about this opportunity, please call our office at 218-825-0434.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers