An established company in the Aitkin area is currently looking for a Fabricator/Welder to join their team. This company manufactures paint can, aerosol can, and drum crusher/packer equipment, as well as various industrial-use foundry ladles and accessories.
• Ability to interpret engineering drawings and develop finished products.
• Intermediate MIG welding skills (able to create accurate and square weldments).
• Relevant shop experience helpful.
• Have your own hand tools to preform fabrication tasks.
• Positive attitude and ability to follow direction.
• Be a team player.
• Valid Driver's License and dependable transportation.
• Have a good work ethic.
To hear more about this opportunity or to apply please call our office at 218-825-0434.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers