Pro Staff is currently looking for an experienced CNC Machinist to work for a Metal Stamping Company in the Brainerd Lakes Area.
A CNC Machinist is responsible for programming, setting up, and operating a Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
• Ability to efficiently work in a fast paced production environment
• Attention to details to meet productivity goals
• Machine set up
• Understanding of machine control and management
• Trouble-shooting skills and ability to think critically
• Read and interpret blueprints/ shop orders
• Regular inspection of overall products and measurement to ensure accuracy
• Work within a team environment with limited supervision
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to get along with others
• Open to direction and feedback from supervisors
To hear more about this opportunity or to apply, please call our office at 218-825-0434.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers