compensation: Starting wage is $20.06. Will go up from there depending on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsible for performing maintenance, preventative maintenance, repair and alteration on aircraft. Report any and all discrepancies found while attending to aircraft.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Read and write in English. Interpret and work from engineering drawings, blue prints.
• Perform intermediate computer functions.
• Aircraft maintenance experience required, services the aircraft systems as required, inspect engine parts for improper wear/warping or other defects, perform engine runs, demonstrate ability to learn and retain technical skills.
• Operate, inspect, repair and replace aircraft system components, evaluate and troubleshoot flight control rigging, aircraft structures, fuel, brake, environmental and electrical systems, replace or repair faulty components such as alternators, magnetos, propeller, ignition system, fuel system, etc.
• Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
• Associate's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Aviation maintenance background. Airframe power plant license required
• Inspection Authorization preferred.
• Familiar with the applicable FARs and techniques, practices, aids, equipment, and tools used to perform maintenance.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:
• Airframe & Power plant License required.
• Cirrus aircraft experience preferred but not required.
Please apply online at www.cirrusaircraft.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers