compensation: Starting at $12/hour PLUS shift differential employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
• Responsible for the safety of Guests and Associates.
• Responsible for asking for identification from all persons who appear to be under the age of eighteen to ensure compliance with state and federal gaming regulations.
• Responsible for asking for identification from all persons who appear to be under the age of twenty-one to ensure compliance with alcohol service.
• Regularly provides escorts of money, casino assets, and persons in money-handling positions.
• Patrols all sections of the casino complex and outlying properties to identify safety hazards and potential security breaches and report to the appropriate individual for proper resolution.
• Observant at all times when at posts or while roving the casino complex and outlying properties to provide accurate descriptions of any incidents that may occur.
• Becomes familiar with and is able to identify hazardous materials used on property, and all applicable laws, rules and regulations governing the same.
• Performs jackpot verifications.
• Maintains a working knowledge of casino complex and outlying properties, as well as special events in order to advise Guests and Associates of same, whenever possible.
• Direct and guide Guests and Associates during crisis situations.
• Makes lost and found detailed descriptions of people and incidents.
• Accurately documents any necessary reports regarding security-related incidents involving Guests, Associates and/or the casino complex and outlying properties.
• Attends regularly scheduled training and departmental and mandatory meetings.
• Responsible and held accountable for any keys signed for during their shift.
• Controls access to restricted areas.
• Provide Guest service by assisting with doors and greeting Guests as they enter casino complex and outlying properties.
• Enforces all company policies and procedures and internal security regulations.
• Ensures compliance with all applicable regulations, laws, internal policies/procedures and internal control protocols.
• Provides First Aid and CPR if necessary.
• Any and all other duties as assigned.
THE COMPANY REQUIRES EVERY ASSOCIATE TO:
• Maintain a consistent and regular attendance record.
• Encourage mutual respect among associates by setting positive examples consistent with company policies
• Maintain an attitude and philosophy consistent with the company mission, vision and values.
• Maintain a professional reputation in the company and community.
• Must have a valid driver’s license to operate company-owned vehicle.
• If required, must be able to pass company pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test.
• Must be able to secure license from Gaming Regulatory Authority, and follow all relevant DGR’s.
• Mille Lacs Band Member and American Indian preference will be exercised in the hiring process.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers