ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
• Responds to work orders on a daily basis, according to needs.
• Keeps machinery operating in a safe and efficient manner, acceptable with all health codes.
• Equipment to include, but not limited to: coolers/refrigeration units; HVAC; Rational (computerized oven); Boaster; Alto Sham (cook and hold); Hobart (dish machine); deep fryers.
• Maintains all kitchen equipment along with logbooks and necessary documentation for conformance with set standards.
• Maintains strict adherence of all OSHA safety rules and regulations.
• Reads schematics and performs electrical troubleshooting on all mechanical equipment.
• Repairs all electrical motor failures.
• Welds stainless, aluminum and cast iron, as well as normal welding on mild steel.
• Relocates existing equipment when requested.
• Responsible for advising routine maintenance and replacements necessary.
• Establishes and maintains a preventative maintenance program.
• Interacts with Guests and other departments in a professional and courteous manner.
• Any and all other duties as assigned.
THE COMPANY REQUIRES EVERY ASSOCIATE TO:
• Maintain a consistent and regular attendance record.
• Encourage mutual respect among Associates by setting positive examples consistent with company policies.
• Maintain an attitude and philosophy consistent with the company mission, vision and values.
• Maintain a professional reputation in the company and community.
• Five (5) years’ experience preferred.
• If required, must be able to pass company pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test.
• Must be able to secure license from Gaming Regulatory Authority, and follow all relevant DGR’s.
• Mille Lacs Band Member and American Indian preference will be exercised in the hiring process.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers